Based in or R&D Offices in Liverpool City Centre
As a suitably experienced Unity 3D developer, you will work in a small team of games and human machine interface developers to deliver the next generation of remote & virtual rehabilitation. You must be fanatical about computing; especially in computer vision, machine learning & immersive environments. You will be responsible for gathering requirements, planning and developing features. Your ability to flexibly work with new and complex technologies will be greatly rewarding.
- Communicating within the team and reporting to the project director
- Delivering technical presentations at conferences when required
- Accountable for work package deadlines
- Ensuring work is committed and tested frequently
- Gathering and interpreting requirements from a wide variety of sources
- Leading occasional R&D projects, integrating into the main-stream project
- Working together to ensure work packages are delivered in a fully tested and bug free state
Required Skills and Experience
- BSc (min 2:1) or higher in a Computing, Physics, Electronics or Mathematics related discipline.
- Unity Certified Developer (or planning to take an expert exam)
- Server-Side Scripting (.NET, C#), SQL Server, Data Interchange format (XML/JSON).
- Experience with Depth Sensors; Intel RealSense, Asus Xtion, OpenNI2, OpenCVL
- C#, C++, R or Python
- 3D Tools (Motion Builder, Maya, Mudbox, AutoDesk 360)
- 2D Tools (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Project/work package Management tools (Jenkins, Kanban, Trello, SVN)
- 5 years Programming Experience
- 3 Years commercial Unity 3D experience in a production environment
Other skills & Requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Project management and work packages delivery skills
- Able to work independently and in a team
- To attend business events and networking opportunities
- Ability to work under pressure with strict deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral and utilising I.T.)
- Co-operative, Displays attention to detail, Adaptable & Flexible
- Enthusiastic to learn new skills
|Salary Range||£25k - £39k pa|